Canvas art "SAKURA"





Paint the skin :)










Paint the hair & clothes ;)








Paint the Ribbon & Background :D













Paint the line & petal & glitter :)







Paint the eye πŸ‘€






:.+*:.+*:.+*   Completion  *+.:*+.:*+.:



















2018 Canvas art "SAKURA"
Acrylic paint on Canvas. 606mm x 727mm
100,000 YEN


https://ma-do.booth.pm/
Thank you sold out!






I tried blur!! :O
Do you think it worked well?
Do petals and hands look blur?







:.+*:.+*:.+*  Making the video *+.:*+.:*+.:


Comments

Juliana said…
Your work is amazing! Congratulations! γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™!
Unknown said…
I found your youtube channel somehow and this picture blew me away. The blur effect is so cool!! Just thought I would tell you how great your art style is
Anonymous said…
The blur effect is incredible! It's integrated perfectly with your crisp style :D I watched the youtube video without seeing the finished painting and was so shocked to see you painting freely over the black line with pink. Great work! nwn
Anonymous said…
Your work is very impressive, the blur effect and neat, crisp lines complement each other perfectly here; very excited to see more of your illustrations! I am genuinely happy I stumbled across your youtube channel. You are very talented!
Red said…
wow!!! the blur looks amazing!! i can't believe you did that with a painting!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Announcement

My tool ;)

Canvas art Hello Kitty